Mesa Verde National Park Tour
Join our park experts for a full day on the Mesa Verde National Park Tour! We depart Durango, Colorado first thing in the morning and arrive at the Visitor Center before the crowds. From there we travel into the park and begin exploring. The entire day is customized to the group and can include interpretive tour and hikes, special ranger-guided tours, roadside sightseeing areas, and more. These tours are all inclusive and worry free!
Private Park Tours are available if you would like to have our vehicle and guide all to your group.
- 8 AM: Depart from our office in Durango
- 9 AM: Arrive at Visitor Center
- 9 AM – 12 PM: Your guide will decide on the most appropriate tours and attractions for the group to explore
- 12 PM: Deli style picnic lunch is provided
- 12 PM – 4 PM: Continue discovering the magic of Mesa Verde
- 5 PM: Arrive back in Durango just in time for dinner!
Child: $129 (ages 11 and under)
Group discounts are available by phone!
10% off for groups of 10 or more
15% off for groups of 15 or more
- Transportation to and from Durango
- Park Entrance Fees
- Ranger Guided Tour Tickets
- Deli Style Picnic Lunch
- Ice cold water all day (it gets hot on the Mesa!)
- A park expert who is passionate about the area and well versed in the history
- A customized park experience and memories that can only be found on a Mesa Verde National Park Tour!
Mesa Verde National Park Tour Customization & Private Tours
We offer completely customized private tours to fit the needs and schedule of your group. These can include meeting us at the Visitor Center or having your guide pick you up from your hotel, vacation rental, or house anywhere in the Southwest! Call our office 970-335-8277 to make arrangements for a private tour.